DIDYMOS Teviot (Wool Blend) v4
The wool used in this wool blend is actually rinsed in the waters from the Teviot river. This water is very soft which in turn breaks up the fibres of the wool, making it very soft. Similar to Teviot version 2.
The wool used in this wool blend is actually rinsed in the waters from the Teviot river. This water is very soft which in turn breaks up the fibres of the wool, making it very soft. The wool yarn is a bit thicker than previous yarns used and has been left in its natural creamy colour.
A gorgeous weave, the pattern is subtle, slightly textured. There is anthracite and a special white cotton woven with the creamy wool to create this impressive fabric.
Of medium thickness and weight, the fabric is a bit cushy and gets very soft with its first wash.
- Release Date
- October 18th, 2014/November 2016
- Fabric Blend
- Wool Blend
- Grey, Natural White
- DIDYMOS Colours
- Monochrome Greys and Blacks Appeal
- Secondary Colour
- Fabric Composition
- 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Wool
- Care Instructions
- Wool Blends should be treated as DELICATES. Hand wash/gently cycle only at max 30°C/85°F (cold). Do NOTspin. Do NOT tumble dry. Gently squeeze water from fabric but do NOT wring. Rinse well to remove all detergent. Air dry only.
- Year of Release
- Country of Origin
- Original Release Name
- Didymos Teviot 2014
- Standard width 68 cm; Length varies with wrap size