Mamalila Softshell Jacket
This versatile Softshell Jacket for Two is a favourite for a very good reason! The award-winning Mamalila softshell babywearing jacket offers many unique features and can handle all kinds of weather.
**Colours Terra Cotta, Bramble and Petrol are of the original design. All other colours are of the newer model** The new version has a revised baby hood that features the head support function being reworked. The two models do not differ in their functionality: they are both fleece lined, wind and waterproof, breathable and very versatile!
This versatile Softshell Jacket for Two is a favourite for a very good reason! The award-winning Mamalila softshell babywearing jacket offers many unique features and can handle all kinds of weather. This is a tailored jacket that will suit many occasions!
Functions & Features
- Comfortable softshell, flexible, with a light inner lining;
- Thanks to the Mamalila Concept fewatures, the jacket can quickly change from an everyday jacket into a maternity jacket or babywearing jacket;
- 100% windproof, breathable, water-repellent;
- Feminine cut with a casual look.
Baby Insert Highlights
- baby head support for small babies or sleeping infants which can be used when carrying in the front and back
- generous head opening with adjustable width
- suitable for carrying small infants to larger babies
- adjustable neck protection to shelter the baby from wind and cold
- size adjustable hood suitable for children from 0 up until approx 2 years
- due to the completely zippable babywearing insert, it is easy to put on and take off, and is also suitable right from the newborn stage
- pull cord in the seam protects against draughts
The Mamalila Softshell Jacket is tailored but generously cut. Size the jacket based on mama-size only. The babywearing insert will accommodate children up to 1.5 to 2, while the pregnancy insert allows for use during pregnancy.
- 3-Layer-Laminate with watertight membrane
- 1st layer: 94% Polyester - Membrane: 100% Polyurethane - 3rd layer: 100% Polyester
- Water column: 10.000 mm / Breathability 10.000 (g/m2/24h)
- PTFE-free membrane
The high quality, watertight membrane with a water column of 10.000mm keeps the material waterproof. The breathable membrane ensures that any moisture and excess heat evaporates and regulates the temperature inside the jacket to make sure mother and child are comfortable. The membrane guarantees that the triple layered lamination is not only waterproof but also windproof.
The special structure of the Softshell material makes it feel strong and sturdy, but at the same time soft. The material is stretchy, making the jacket well-fitting and easy to move around in. The arm cuffs are also very soft to make sure they do not ever dig in which is especially beneficial with water retention problems during pregnancy.
The Softshell Babywearing Jacket has a light fleece lining which makes the inside warm and feels wonderfully soft against the skin. This fleecy lining makes the jacket warm enough to wear from spring, through the summer and into the autumn months. For colder times of year we recommend wearing extra layers of clothing - like onion layers. The Softshell can then be worn as a babywearing jacket during the changing seasons and even into winter.
- Jacket is machine washable at 40° C (warm water setting). Do NOT use fabric softener!
- Refresh the water repellency after washing by simply putting the jacket in the dryer on tumble or medium temperature setting, or iron on the lowest heat setting.
- After several washes, refresh the water-proofing with an FC-free product such as TX.DIRECT SPRAY-ON®from Nikwax. The jacket should first be washed using Nikwax TECH WASH®.
- Black, Petrol, Bramble, Terracotta, Navy
- Good to Know!
- The jacket is tailored but with a generous fit, and comes complete with both the babywearing and pregnancy insert.
- Machine Washable?
- Care Instructions
- Machine washable at 40° C (warm setting). NO fabric softener!
- Country of Origin