Mamalila Short Coat
The ultimate eco-product: the new Mamalila Short Coat for babywearing is made from 100% organic cotton, with an environmentally friendly PU membrane making it weather resilient and breathable.
Mamalila Short Coat for Babywearing
The mamalila short coat for babywearing is a coat for all seasons. The light, weatherproof impregnated outer coat is complimented by a warm quilted lining which can be buttoned in as required. It is also a sustainably oriented product that combines skin and environmentally friendly materials with a timeless design.
Functions and Features
The Mamalila short coat for babywearing was designed as a coat for all seasons. The light, weather resilient, impregnated outer coat is supplemented by a cozy quilted lining, which can be buttoned in as required and ensures warmth on colder days. Alongside the all year perspective, the new babywearing coat meets the requirements of a product which is consistently based on sustainability, fitting to the mamalila philosophy.
- breathable, wind and water repellent with 7,000 mm water column
- suitable as maternity wear, thanks to accompanying insert easily converts to a babywearing coat and yet still perfect for the office
- super comfortable, very warm and yet surprisingly light
- innovative, sustainable mix of material: organic cotton, recycled polyester plus environmentally friendly membrane and coating
- versatile coat made for all seasons and for all weather conditions
- babywearing insert comes with hood and adjustable neck protection as well as detachable lining so that mother and child can individually regulate their warming needs
Ideal combination of high-tech and eco-friendly
- 100% organic cotton
- Environmentally friendly, breathable PU membrane (PFOS/PFOA-free)
- Recycled Polyester
- Wind and weather resilient, with 7,000 mm water column
- High wearing comfort thanks to innovative lining: very warm, yet surprisingly light
- FC-free, skin and environmentally friendly water repellent coating (Bionic Finish® Eco)
- Country of Origin
- Dusty Rosy, Khaki
- Made From
- Outer coat: 3 layer laminate with environmentally friendly PU membrane, outer and inner layers 100% organic cotton; Quilted lining: outer shell is recycled polyester, filling is polyester
- Care Instructions
- Can be washed at 30° on a gentle cycle. Use normal fine detergent for fine washables. NO fabric softener.
Water-proof treatment needed after 4-5 washes. After four to five washes, the outer coat should be treated with an FC-free shield.
- Did You Know?
- All coatings are FC-Free (Fluorocarbon-free)! Nikwax is used as a global leader in safe, high performance waterproofing, cleaning and conditioning for outdoor gear.