DIDYMOS 1975 Atlantic Air (Linen Blend)
Originally released for the Italian market, the exquisite DIDYMOS 1975/Old Standard Atlantic Air is now being offered to Didymos fans of North America! The combination of shimmery linen and organic cotton in Didymos wrap and slings creates a perfect balance of softness, "cush", moldability, support and strength. This combination tends to feel very solid when wrapped. It does not stretch or sag and is ideal for newborns right up to preschool age.
Did you Know?
Woven wraps are the most versatile baby carriers available. They are completely adjustable for all ages and stages, for wearers of all shapes and sizes. Wear your baby on your front, hip and back in a most comfortable way!
Why Buy a DIDYMOS Wrap?
- Tried Tested and True! As the Pioneer of Modern Babywearing, the history and reputation of this inspirational company is a statement on its own.
- The wraps are manufactured to the European standards and meets the highest rating of the OKO-TEST European testing standards.
- Didymos fabrics are manufactured without the use of any chemical finishes or aids. Only dyes that are ecologically sustainable, 100% heavy metal-free and skin-friendly are used.
- In order to maintain a rigorous and continuous quality control, no part of the production is outsourced to low-wage countries. The fibers used by Didymos are all organically sourced from countries Didymos feels can be trusted to provide ethical working conditions for their labourers.
- All wraps come backed with a 3-year warranty.
How to Care for your DIDYMOS Baby Carrier
Linen and Hemp may only be washed with mild detergent that contains no optical brighteners/bleaching agents, and like to “swim” in as much water as possible. NO fabric softener but a dash of vinegar can be used. Iron on highest setting, while damp.
LEARN MORE ABOUTHOW TO CARE FOR YOUR DIDYMOS BABY CARRIER
We offer fast, same-day shipping and are always around to answer any questions ♡
- Release Date
- October, 2016
- Fabric Blend
- Linen Blend
- Fabric Weight
- 240 g/m²
- Cobalt Blue, Raw White
- Warp Colour(s)
- Cobalt Blue Organic Cotton
- Weft Colour
- Natural Linen
- Fabric Weight Class
- 220-260 g/m² (Medium)
- DIDYMOS Colours
- All About the Blues
- Didymos Patterns
- OS 1975
- Fabric Composition
- 70% Organic Cotton, 30% Linen
- Care Instructions
- Linen and Hemp may only be washed with mild detergent that contains no optical brighteners/bleaching agents, and like to “swim” in as much water as possible. NO fabric softener but a dash of vinegar can be used. Iron on highest setting, while damp.
- Year of Release
- Month of Release
- Country of Origin
- Original Release Name
- Didymos 1975 Aria
- Sizes Available
- Limited Edition All Sizes Available While Quantities Last (Sizes 1-8)
- Did You Know?
- This wrap was originally prepared for an Italian babywearing group and named 1975 ARIA. As it mades its way to North America, the name became 1975 Atlantic Air.