DidyKlick Prima Aurora by DIDYMOS
Presenting a carrier that PERFECTLY combines the comfort and versatility of a woven wrap with the ease and speed of a buckle carrier!
DidyKlick Prima Aurora by DIDYMOS!
The NEW DidyKlick - the Half-Buckle Carrier with a Winning Design!
A relaxed Babywearing experience with one click! The DidyKlick Half Buckle!
A new offering in the amazing DIDYMOS collection of baby carriers - the DidyKlick - a half-buckle carrier (half-buckle meaning that it has a buckle closure at the waist only, rather than buckles for the shoulder straps which make up a full buckle carrier). The shoulder straps can be tied in a variety of ways ensuring a perfect fit for any wearer, of all shapes and sizes.
Easy as 1-2-3! The sturdy, padded waist band with a clip-buckle ensures support around the torso and is secured with one CLICK!. Baby is then placed in the adjustable, shaped panel, the comfortable straps are put in place and tied, and away you go! Baby is perfectly nestled in this new soft-structured carrier by DIDYMOS!
The DidyKlick allows you to carry your little ones in comfort in a front, back, or hip carry through everyday life. The waist belt is easy to adjust according to the size of the wearer. The seat and panel are adjustable to fit your baby, which means that this new carrier will perfectly support babies at any age and stage. Baby's back will be optimally supported and legs will be positioned in the most ergonomic spread-squat position (m-position, knees above hips, no pressure on joints or spine).
The DidyKlick PERFECTLY combines the comfort and versatility of a woven wrap with the ease and speed of a buckle carrier.
Features at a glance:
Padded waist belt with safety clip-buckle; sturdy and adjustable to all sizes.
Soft back panel with integrated headrest that can be adjusted by drawstrings and fastened in place.
Wide shoulder straps made from soft woven wrap material that be spread to distribute weight evenly, and tied in a variety of ways to suit all needs.
Material: body panel and shoulder straps made from DIDYMOS woven wrap fabric, always of pure organic cotton, with its impressive inherent diagonal stretch for supreme comfort. Completely safe, free from any toxic chemicals, for baby and the environment.
Safety: Complies to the EU safety standard CEN/TR 16512 & ASTM F2336 tested.
Made in Germany and neighbouring countries.
Fully adjustable and suitable from 3 kg (6.5 lbs) up to 18 kg (40lbs).
Instructional Booklet included!
One size fits all! For all sizes and shapes! From newborn to preschool age!
Don't Forget to Read all about Safety & Positioning!
A Timeless Classic!
The Prima weave is a complex jacquard weave that features fine and graphic patterns. The pattern is the same on both fabric sides but with the colours reversed. The Prima has been a classic design since Didymos was first founded in 1972 and continues to be one of the most popular patterns today! The pattern has been produced in a vast array of colour combinations, weights and fibre blends over the years. There is something for everyone’s tastes in this timeless pattern that is one of the trademarks of modern babywearing.
Didymos gives homage to the classic Prima patterns that have been a staple to the Prima collection for decades by offering a Prima Regular Line collection where the design options are always available. The designs that are included are colour combinations in 100% GOTS certified organic cotton including Ultramarine, Ruby Red, Emerald, Natural, Sun Yellow, Ruby Mandarin and Blue & White. More recent limited edition releases such as the Prima Aurora and the Prima Sole Occidente are also now included in the regular line!
The DIDYMOS Prima Aurora is a classic pattern combined with a beautiful, soft and delicate gradation of colours from neutral to petrol, turquoise and pink. No high contrast....just a subtle, peaceful and beautiful gradation of blues and pinks with an organic natural backdrop to this artistic palette. Prima Aurora has been an instant hit since it was released in 2014. Due to the wonderful popularity of this design, DIDYMOS has made the Prima Aurora part of it's regular line. Therefore, this particular design is re-woven on a continuous basis.
Considered to be a medium weight fabric, the Prima Aurora is a fabric that is appealing and suitable for both beginners and babywearing novices. The Prima Aurora is soft as all Prima fabrics become but because of the natural undyed warp, this particular model becomes exceptionally soft and fluffy. It also has a slightly grippy texture that is ideal to hold knots, passes and panels firmly in place. The fabric is suitable to carry babies of all ages and stages, for wearers of all shapes and sizes.
The cotton is GOTS certified and dyed with non toxic dyes, it is absolutely free from any harmful substances. The Prima Aurora is an ideal all-rounder at home or when you are out shopping or on long walks with the family!
So why choose a Prima pattern?
- Prima patterned wraps, slings and soft carriers are a great DIDYMOS classics that are versatile for any situation. They are completely adjustable for all ages and stages from newborns to preschoolers and beyond!
- At an approximate weight of 220 g/m², the regular collection is considered a lightweight fabric which makes it a perfect weight for first learning babywearing as the fabric is supportive yet not bulky which makes learning to wear even easier! It is also a perfect weight for beginner to novice as it has a slightly grippy texture that is ideal for holding knots, passes and panels firmly in place yet the fabric glides smoothly for easy adjusting.
- The cotton is GOTS certified and dyed with non toxic dyes, it is absolutely free from any harmful substances.
- The fabrics are particularly soft and fluffy to the touch and have a very good diagonal stretch that provides incredible moldability when wearing.
- The nature of the weave is a more open weave which allows for optimal air flow circulation and breathability without compromising strength and durability.
- The Prima Regular Collection is an ideal all-rounder at home or when you are out shopping or on long walks with the family!
What makes Didymos special?
- The fabric is purposefully woven on special jacquard looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- The fabric is woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mold to the wearer and baby with optimal comfort and support.
- The fabric carriers are a custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Quality from raw fibre to finished product.
- Hand picked fibres with no exfoliation or harsh chemicals during harvesting which means a purer fibre.
- Organic long fibre cotton which is more sturdy cotton fibre. Organic plant fibres (hemp, linen) and ethically sourced animal fibres (silk, wool, cashmere).
- Manufactured in Germany to ensure high QC levels and not outsourced to be mass produced in low wage countries.
- Dyes are as pure as possible with no heavy metals or halogens while retaining its colour fastness.
- Manufactured to the ASTM North American standards, European standards and meets the highest rating of the OKO-TEST European testing standards.
- All weaving is overseen by master weavers.
The Prima Aurora is available as a Woven Wrap DidySling, DidyKlick, DidyGo and as a beautiful scarf! Custom sizes are also available.
- Release Date
- Fabric Blend
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Natural, Petrol, Turquoise, Pink
Natural, Petrol, Turquoise, Pink
- DIDYMOS Colours
- Mullti-Colour Vibrancy
- Didymos Patterns
- Secondary Colour
- Pastels to Soothe the Soul
- Machine Washable?
- Care Instructions
- Untreated cotton will shrink slightly during the first wash. DIDYMOS wraps are cut a few centimetres longer than advertised to guarantee the right length after washing. Wash at temperatures of up to 60°C/140°F (medium to hot), on a low spin cycle.
- Year of Release
- Country of Origin
5.0 / 5
We value all customer reviews!
By sharing your experiences and feedback, we can help others make awesome purchasing decisions!
You Might Also Like...