DIDYMOS Prima Almond Blossom (Hemp Blend) Woven Baby Wrap
|Release Date:||June 12, 2019|
|Colours:||Raw White, Rosé|
|Fabric Composition:||60% Organic Cotton, 40% Hemp|
|Fabric Weight:||180 g/m²|
Hello summer! Welcoming summer with this beautiful soft pink DIDYMOS Prima Almond Blossom in a lightweight HEMP blend - Wow! The Prima weave is a true Didymos classic and a versatile woven wrap for all occasions. The beautiful pattern combines with impressive wrapping qualities to provide the most comfortable and versatile baby carrier. DIDYMOS woven wraps are specially woven and designed to carry babies of all ages and stages, for wearers of all shapes and sizes.
Prima Almond Blossom Hemp is as soft as all Prima wraps. The cushiness of the weave is a well-known characteristic of the Prima weave as is the slightly grippy texture that helps securely hold knots. Though lightweight, the Prima Almond Blossom offers perfect support in width and in length. The inherent diagonal stretch gives this wrap perfect wrapping qualities and allows for precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether baby is worn in front, on the back or on the hip.
The fabric will feel a bit stiff in the beginning but soon breaks in beautifully and becomes soft and mouldable. Hemp blends are known for aging well -the more they are worn, the softer they become. With their temperature and moisture regulating properties, hemp textiles are breathable and ideal for sensitive skin.
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-positon (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colours and organic fibres.
- Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other amazing articles that are sure to help you make this is as easy as 1-2-3!
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.
- DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options – something for everyone! Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!
- Release Date
- January 1, 2019
- Fabric Composition
- 60% Organic Cotton, 40% Hemp Blend
- Fabric Weight
- 180 g/m²
- Raw White, Rosé
- DIDYMOS Colours
- The Prettiest of Pinks
- Secondary Colour
- Machine Washable?
- Care Instructions
- Linen and Hemp may only be washed with mild detergent that contains no optical brighteners/bleaching agents, and like to “swim” in as much water as possible. NO fabric softener but a dash of vinegar can be used. Iron on highest setting, while damp.