Didymos Aomi DidySling (Hemp Blend)
|Release Date:||June 4, 2019|
|Colours:||Shades of Blue, Blue|
|Fabric Composition:||65% Organic Cotton, 35% Hemp|
|Fabric Weight:||210 g/m²|
DIDYMOS DidySlings (Ring Slings) are…
- Made from Didymos woven fabric purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Easy-to-use baby, convenient baby carrier that is fully adjustable and suitable for newborns to toddler and perfect for sharing!
- The ease of being able to pop baby in and out of the carrier quickly makes this a very popular method of carrying your baby! It is an excellent carrier for newborns and quick "ups & downs" with toddlers.
- DIDYMOS woven wrap slings offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age.
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- The DidySling is available in two sizes (size 1 fitting most people and size 2 for people that prefer longer tails or for very tall or plus size people.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful Designs, Colours & Organic Fibres.
- Tested to the EU and NA ASTM standards.
- DIDYMOS DidySlings include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions!
Are you ready to get started with a Didymos Ring Sling?
Check out our terrific blog articles that will help you babywearing with a sling in no time at all!
- Release Date
- June 4, 2019
- Fabric Weight
- 210 g/m²
- Shades of Blue, Blue
- Warp Colour(s)
- Shades of Blue Organic Cotton
- Weft Colour
- Dark Blue Hemp
- DIDYMOS Colours
- All About the Blues
- Fabric Composition
- 65% Organic Cotton, 35% Hemp Blend
- Machine Washable?
- Care Instructions
- Linen and Hemp may only be washed with mild detergent that contains no optical brighteners/bleaching agents, and like to “swim” in as much water as possible. NO fabric softener but a dash of vinegar can be used. Iron on highest setting, while damp.