Didymos Magic Forest Dark Night Extra-Wide (Tussah Blend)
|Release Date:||July 7, 2019|
|Colours:||Anthracite, Raw White|
|Fabric Composition:||70% Organic Cotton, 30% Hemp|
|Fabric Weight:||190 g/m²|
Mysterious and enchanting! Presenting the new DIDYMOS Magic Forest Dark Night featuring Tussah Silk AND a wider-than-standard width. The textile is beautifully woven from a blend of 70% organic cotton in anthracite and 30% Tussah silk in raw white. The impressive Magic Forest pattern is visible on both side and as with all jacquard weaves, with the colour palette is reversed which adds EVEN MORE intrigue to this special woven wrap.
Silk blends are breathable. They are help wick moisture and to regulate body temperature making them ideal summer wraps but also perfect year round!. The extra width is particularly appealing to those that are carrying bigger/older babies. The extra width offers a little extra hold. Width is 75 cm.
NOTE: Silk blend wraps will shrink in width a bit more than pure cotton or cotton/linen/hemp fabrics. Ironing after washing will "bring back" some width.
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colours and organic fibres.
- Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other amazing articles that are sure to help you make this is as easy as 1-2-3!
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.
- DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options – something for everyone! Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!
- Release Date
- July 10, 2019
- Fabric Weight
- 190 g/m²
- Anthracite, Raw White
- DIDYMOS Colours
- Monochrome Greys and Blacks Appeal
- Fabric Composition
- 70% Organic Cotton, 30%Tussah Silk
- Machine Washable?
- Care Instructions
- Silk Blends to be washed at 30°C/85°F using liquid detergent with NO optical brighteners/bleaching agents. Do NOT spin. Do NOT tumble dry. Hang dry only in indirect light. Iron on silk setting, NO steam. NB. Perfumes and deodorants can stain silk.