DIDYMOS Moon River (Hemp Blend) Woven Wrap
|Release Date||June 4, 2019|
|Fabric Composition:||65% Organic Cotton, 35% Hemp|
|Fabric Weight||210 g/m²|
|Colours||Shades of Blue, Ecru|
The new DIDYMOS Moon River is an array of shades of blue with soft highlights of white hemp. The beautiful textile is woven of high-quality organic cotton and natural, un-dyed hemp. As always, all dyes are completely non-toxic and are free from any harmful substances.
Hemp is a breathable textile so the cotton/hemp blends are very breathable and so are ideal for babywearing during the warmer season, and all year-round. The fabric provides perfect support and with its inherent diagonal stretch, this wrap offers perfect wrapping qualities and allows for precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether baby is worn in front, on the back or on the hip.
Hemp fabrics are a bit stiff initially but break in beautifully to get beautifully soft and mouldable. Hemp blends offer temperature and moisture regulating properties, and all well-suited for even the most sensitive skin. Hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. The plant is naturally resistant to pests and requires very little water. Hemp is a strong fibre and very resistant to insects and diseases, and so does not require the use of any insecticide or pesticide.
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colours and organic fibres.
- Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other amazing articles that are sure to help you make this is as easy as 1-2-3!
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.
- DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options – something for everyone! Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!
- Release Date
- January 1, 2019
- Fabric Composition
- 60% Organic Cotton, 40% Hemp Blend
- Fabric Weight
- 200 g/m²
- Blue, Ecru
- DIDYMOS Colours
- All About the Blues
- Secondary Colour
- Machine Washable?
- Care Instructions
- Linen and Hemp may only be washed with mild detergent that contains no optical brighteners/bleaching agents, and like to “swim” in as much water as possible. NO fabric softener but a dash of vinegar can be used. Iron on highest setting, while damp.
No reviews at this time.