DIDYMOS Prima Summer Hibiscus Woven Baby Wrap
|Release Date:||August 8, 2019|
|Colours:||Pink, Rosé, White, Silver-Grey, Anthracite|
|Fabric Composition:||100% Organic Cotton|
|Fabric Weight:||210 g/m²|
Wow! Wow! Wow! The DIDYMOS Prima Summer Hibiscus features a beautiful colour combination that transitions from bright to light pink, over natural white, on to cool silver grey and anthracite. This is combined with white organic cotton which highlights the intricately weave of the Prima design.
As all Didymos wraps, all are woven from organic cotton and dyed with non toxic dyes, and so absolutely free from any harmful substances. The DIDYMOS Primas are great classics and versatile baby wraps for everyday activities. Didymos wraps are completely adjustable for all ages and stages. They provide a perfect hold for newborns and small children, and will also provide a secure and comfortable carry for toddlers. The Prima Summer Hibiscus is a light- to medium-weight wrap. The fabric is soft and a bit fluffy, creating a very comfortable carry. The weave has a slightly grippy texture making it easy to adjust, tie and knot.
DIDYMOS woven wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- No weight or age restriction.
- Most versatile carrier as there are unlimited carries that can be used!
- Wear on the front, hip and back using one shoulder, two shoulders or torso and back only!
- Facilitates skin to skin newborn wearing, also known as kangaroo care.
- Custom fit to every person regardless of shape or size.
- Fully adjustable and therefore a great option for sharing the carrier with others.
- Ergonomic and facilitates the anatomically correct spread-squat-position (fetal tuck for newborns).
- Great for people with back and shoulder problems since woven wraps distribute weight over both shoulders.
- Great for both casual and extended daily wearing.
- Beautiful designs, colours and organic fibres.
- Tested to the EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other amazing articles that are sure to help you make this is as easy as 1-2-3!
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.
- DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options – something for everyone! Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!
- Release Date
- August 12, 2019
- Fabric Composition
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Fabric Weight
- 210 g/m²
- Pink, Rosé, White, Silver-Grey, Anthracite
- DIDYMOS Colours
- The Prettiest of Pinks
- Machine Washable?
- Care Instructions
- Untreated cotton will shrink slightly during the first wash. DIDYMOS wraps are cut a few centimetres longer than advertised to guarantee the right length after washing. Wash at temperatures of up to 60°C/140°F (medium to hot), on a low spin cycle.