DIDY Mei Tai (DidyTai) Lisca Burgundy
The DidyTai is a baby carrier made to fit parents of all shapes and sizes. With its rectangular body part and the four straps, this baby carrier is very easy to use. Since there are no buckles, snaps or velcro fasteners, there is nothing that can scratch, harm or wake your baby.
The Didymos Mei Tai (DidyTai) carrier is an easy-to-use, Asian-style baby carrier made from a rectangular piece of woven wrap fabric with four straps sewn to its corners. It has no buckles, snaps or Velcro fasteners, so nothing to wear out, and nothing to scratch or wake baby when adjusting. The top straps are wide and gathered which cradle the wearer’s shoulders, distributing baby’s weight evenly. The bottom straps tie around the waist and provide additional support.
The DIDY Mei Tai has a drawstring which adjusts the width/seat of the carrier, making the carrier fully adjustable for newborn babies to toddler age (around 35 lbs/16 Kg). This creates an optimal and ergonomic position for the baby, being held in the spread-squat-position which minimises stress or pressure on developing hip joints. The Didy Mei Tai (DidyTai) is made from the same fabrics as the Didymos woven wraps so possess the same diagonal stretch as their wraps, ensuring the highest level of comfort and support. All raw materials come from controlled biological cultivation, and the spinning and dying is done in highly regulated, eco-conscious factories. The fabric is not treated chemically neither before nor after the manufacturing process. The DIDY Mei Tai is sewn in a local tailor's shop in Ludwigsburg, Germany.
- Release Date
- Standard Line
- Fabric Weight
- 190 g/m²
- Dark Red, Orange, Cyclamen
- Fabric Weight Class
- 180-220 g/m² (Lightweight)
- Fabric Composition
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Weave Description
- The DIDYMOS Lisca Collection features the classic herringbone pattern. The nature of the Lisca weave creates a very soft, cushy fabric. Liscas are popular for their diagonal stretch and moldability. Great wraps for beginner and experienced wrappers alike!
- Care Instructions
- Untreated cotton will shrink slightly during the first wash. DIDYMOS wraps are cut a few centimetres longer than advertised to guarantee the right length after washing. Wash at temperatures of up to 60°C/140°F (medium to hot), on a low spin cycle.
- Style of Carrier
- DIDY Mei Tai / Meh Dai (DidyTai)
- Country of Origin
- Back in total: approx. 68cm Width of back: approx. 42cm Waist band length: approx 85cm Shoulder strap length: approx 200-220cm