Angel Wings Babywearing Winter Coat Navy Blue
The jacket can be comfortably worn with your baby on your front, back, or on its own with no insert. You can also carry one child on the front, and one on the back using two inserts. This warm Angel Wings winter babywearing jacket is designed for those babywearing in cold weather!
The jacket has three layers:
1. Nylon outer layer with membrane, waterproof
2. Warm, lightweight but dense padding
3. High quality elegant lining
- 2x Babywearing inserts – one smaller for babies, one bigger for toddlers/preschoolers – either of them can be inserted in either the front or the rear zipper – very convenient for tandem Babywearing.
- 1x child hood (perfect for a sleeping baby)
- 1x neck piece to protect your neck which is fastened to the collar with hidden zips
Fairly made in the Czech Republic
- The hem of the jacket has effective stitching and the back part is longer. Zips on the side of the jacket at bottom hem which can be undone to provide more space for longer steps.
- Elastic drawstring waist with a combination of an elastic drawstring and a plastic stopper, which can be found easily and is comfortable to use.
- Pockets, of course, pleasingly hidden under a little panel/flap. The pockets also have a zip closure and are very roomy!
- The hood can be customized. Below the collar there is a loop that is used to fasten a baby’s hood.
- The hood can be rolled up, so it does not bother baby when in a back carry.
- Sleeves have cotton cuffs with thumb holes.
The winter jacket has a looser fit and can be fitted in the waist area. When you choose a size, keep in mind that the coat is still warmed with fleece and lining.
The dimensions are therefore larger than the circumference of your body. The best way to choose the right size is to measure one of your favorite jackets that fit you,
laid on the outside. If you are hesitant between two sizes, choose the smaller one.
We recommend using detergents designed for washing outdoor textiles
*Please note, that Angel wings Winter Jacket IS NOT a baby carrier nor a sling or a wrap. It has been designed to be worn over a baby carrier, or a wrap, to protect your baby from weather conditions. The pouch itself CANNOT be used as a baby carrier, a sling or a wrap.
There are no reviews yet.