The Onbuhimo is a style of baby carrier that is worn high on the back and is designed for babies, toddlers, and children who can sit unassisted.
The DidyGo Onbuhimo by DIDYMOS - compact, convenient and quick!The Onbuhimo carrier, originating from Japan, is worn high on the back and is designed for babies, toddlers, and children who can sit unassisted. Fast to put on and to take off - ideal for toddlers who love frequent ups and downs!
The DidyGo is made from the same organic fabric as all Didymos woven wraps!
Features at a glance:
- Suitable for caregivers of different body shapes and sizes.
- Wide, padded shoulder straps, individually adjustable.
- Back panel made from DIDYMOS wrap fabrics with inherent diagonal stretch allowing the panel to conform to your child‘s shape and to create a supportive and comfortable pouch.
- Adjustable chest strap to optimize the fit of of the shoulder straps and the pouch.
- Fully adjustable seat width to conform to your child‘s size.
- Padded edges to protect the back of your child‘s knees.
- Adjustable head rest to provide secure hold and support for your child‘s neck and head.
- Suitable for children who can sit unassisted, weight from approx. 7 to 20 kg (15.5 - 44 lbs).