The quilted winter jacket for babywearing is the ideal companion for long winter walks or a trip to the Christmas market. It keeps mother and child warm and cozy, even at very cold temperatures. The jacket is also wind and water repellent.
Functions and Features:
- Maternity jacket, babywearing jacket and chic winter jacket in one – thanks to the mamalila concept and variable insert
- Anti-allergic, vegan polyester makes the jacket super soft and yet cozy warm
- FC-free impregnated to protect against winter wind and sleet
- Two-in-one – in just a couple of easy steps a maternity insert converts to a babywearing insert.
- Babywearing insert with hood and inner pocket for stowing nappies etc., pocket can also be used as a pack sack for the insert itself.
- Contrasting lighter lining and innovative eye-catching zippers.
The quilted winter jacket is lined with a pleasantly light and very warm padding and is impregnated with eco FC-free Bionic Finish®. Outer material and padding: 100% polyester.
Please wash the quilted jacket by hand only and hang it to dry. DO NOT put it in the tumble dryer. After four to five washes, the jacket should be treated with an FC-free impregnation, eg Nikwax.
Mamalila pays attention to sustainability and fair working conditions during the production of their babywearing jackets. This jacket is manufactured in a GOTS and BSCI certified factory which guarantees fair payment and good working conditions. The jacket is environmentally friendly treated with an FC-free impregnation and is made of 100% polyester without animal material. In order to conserve resources, a new, adjustable insert has been developed, which can function for babywearing and maternity wear.
2 reviews for Mamalila Quilted Winter Jacket