The legendary 1975 weave is re-appears, this time in pink! Mystic Pink is a lightweight hemp blend combining pink cotton and high-quality natural hemp, with all the yarns meeting the highest organic standards (GOTS certified). Dyes are free from any harmful substances. The fabric is soft with a bit of fluffiness, yet with a slightly grippy texture – the perfect qualities for a baby carrier! The fabric has inherent diagonal stretch allowing the wrap to easily mould to the wearer and baby. Optimal comfort with full, even support for baby! The 1975 Mystic Pink Hemp is a wonderful wrap for wearing newborns and will comfortably carry a heavier toddlers. A bit stiff in the beginning, hemp fabrics break in beautifully and get soft and mouldable. They are known for aging well -the more you wear them, the softer they become. Hemp fabrics are known for their temperature and moisture-regulating properties, breathable and ideal against sensitive skin.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!