Presenting a new Standard Cross Twill line from DIDYMOS!
A new collection which will universally appeal to many! The new line features a unicolor design which has a chic classic look that can be dressed up or down depending on the mood or occasion. The fabric has two different edges which is different both visually and to the touch, making it perfectly suited for people new to babywearing or people that are visually impaired. Made from 100% GOTS Organic Cotton in a medium weight of 250g/m² with favourable pricing without any compromise in Didymos’ famous quality and high standards, this collection is sure to wow many!
The Chili colour is woven from a mix of natural white and red organic cotton creating a beautiful pastel pink with hints of vibrant red with an overall softness created by the purity of the white threads. A cheerful and loving colour. Pink is the universal colour of love and caring and what better colour to carry your loved one in! The structure of the cross twill weave is optimal for babywearing because it offers sturdy support alongside supreme comfort, inherent diagonal stretch that allows the fabric to glide and mould while being easy to work with and a softness in hand that only keeps getting better as it is washed and used! This 100% GOTS certified Organic Cotton line is made from pure organic cotton with the dyes free from any harmful substances. It comes with the DIDYMOS peace of mind and quality assurance featuring a 3 year warranty that the manufacturer fully stands behind!
The new Standard Cross Twill Collection is available in four introductory colours: Chili, Jade, Ocean and Silver, with more colours to come!
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!