Pure Linen – a new line of woven baby wraps!
A new collection by DIDYMOS! Pure 100% Linen! Linen is one of the oldest textiles and over the years, it has not lost its appeal and is appreciated by many from clothing to household fabrics and babywearing! Linen can be cultivated and processed into a textile without chemicals and therefore is valued for being an ultimate sustainable, bio-degradable product.
Linen is functional and versatile: By nature anti-static, dirt-resistant and antibacterial, it is also tear-proof, durable and drapes well. Linen is one of the most breathable fabrics. Highly absorbent and a good conductor of heat, linen fabric feels cool to the touch. Thanks to these cooling properties, pure linen is the perfect choice for babywearing when temperatures rise.
Linen may feel a bit stiff initially but it becomes so soft and wonderfully supple through washing and wear.
Pure linen and baby wraps – Didymos has brought them together creating a new linen collection of appealing weaves and colours!
Doubleface Stone Lino is made from a double-sided fabric woven with natural and anthracite coloured linen creating two differently coloured sides: one in a silver grey, the other one in natural with a faint tinge of silver – timeless chic.
Densely woven and sturdy, yet smooth to the touch, the Doubleface wraps have optimal diagonal stretch that allows the fabric to glide and adjust easily. Linen may feel a bit stiff initially but it becomes soft and supple through washing and wear.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!