The Mosaic pattern by DIDYMOS is Jacquard weave and came to life using anthracite warp yarns and colourful weft yarns in cyclamen, ocean blue and bright yellow. It is a weaving masterpiece that showcases the amazing possibilities on the loom. This woven wrap is beautiful, easy to tie, and will perfectly support your baby!
Newborns will love to be held in this soft and cushy fabric made from 100% pure organic cotton. The medium weight of this fabric makes it very supportive also for toddlers.
Woven Wraps are the most versatile style of baby carrier. They are fully adjustable to fit any size of wearer and baby, which means one carrier will allow for perfectly carrying a newborn all the way through to toddler, and beyond. Wrap-style carriers allow for MANY tying options, and will allow for carrying baby on the front, hip and back. There are many two-shouldered carrying positions which means optimal comfort for the wearer and since the fabric can be spread wide across the wearer’s back, this helps to distribute baby’s weight evenly. The fabric of DIDYMOS woven wraps have a magical diagonal stretch which allows the fabric to mould and move. All of these feauture (and many more) PLUS the sheer beauty make a DIDYMOS woven wrap the ultimate parenting tool! And all backed by a 3-year warranty!
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!