Look at the texture! For this beautiful woven baby wrap featuring shimmering blossoms, Didymos combined dark blue organic cotton with a special tri-blend yarn of wool, silk and linen in different shades of blue. With its irregular thickness, the tri-blend yarn creates a texture that is pleasing to the eye and to the touch. The softness of the wrap is complemented with a slight texture perfect for that small amount of grip to lock favourite carries or slip knots in place. The wrap features the inherent diagonal stretch that is characteristic to all DIDYMOS wraps.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For Newborn to Preschool, and beyond.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- FRONT | HIP | BACK carries, with one or two-shoulder variations.
- Facilitates skin to skin contact (Kangaroo Care).
- Custom fit EACH TIME!
- Fully adjustable. Great for sharing - one carrier does it all!
- Ergonomic. Supports anatomically correct positioning for baby.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders - ideal for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual AND longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other amazing articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.
- DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!