Made from 100% organic cotton, the DIDYMOS Jersey Hybrid Wraps are particularly stretchy yet offer similar support compared to a woven wrap. Doubleface Jersey Stripes Navy Blue is knitted from the best organic cotton in dark blue and natural white. As a doubleface fabric, it features differently coloured sides – one in navy blue, while the other side shows a cute stripes pattern in navy and natural white. It has double rolled, finished hems and a middle marker that make wrapping very comfortable. Particularly soft, it is easy to manipulate and keeps knots flat. It is ideally suited to carry small or lightweight babies, in addition to babies with special needs. This particular wrap is suited for newborns to about 12 months (up to 9Kg/20 lbs). We recommend two-layer or three-layer carrying methods such as the front wrap cross carry or front cross carry to make your little one feel protected and content in this stretchy, cuddly soft Jersey wrap. This particular model has a width comparable to Didymos Woven Wraps!
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!