The Didymos Fairytale Monochrome with a brushed finish creates a flannely feel that will create the cosiest of carries! The incredible softness is a result of the fabric being brushed after weaving to create a particularly fluffy and soft surface. The fancy, ornamental monochrome design is woven with anthracite, ecru and silver grey adding to the feel and style of the wrap.
The fabric is a heavier weight providing great support. The fabric is soft with perfect diagonal stretch. It is mouldable and easy to wrap for front, back and hip carries.
All yarns are dyed without any harmful dyes, of cotton that has been cultivated in accordance with strict organic standards.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For Newborn to Preschool, and beyond.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- FRONT | HIP | BACK carries, with one or two-shoulder variations.
- Facilitates skin to skin contact (Kangaroo Care).
- Custom fit EACH TIME!
- Fully adjustable. Great for sharing - one carrier does it all!
- Ergonomic. Supports anatomically correct positioning for baby.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders - ideal for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual AND longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other amazing articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.
- DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!