When counseling parents, carers or customers on baby wraps, it is not always easy to find the best wrap size/length for their needs, especially when different sized people will be using the same wrap. The NEW DIDYMOS “Find Your Size” wrap will help you discover the best option together.
Measuring 520 cm, the size 7 wrap features special marks identifying wrap lengths 4 through 7. The size 9 and 10 wraps accordingly feature the special marks identifiying wrap lengths 4 through 9 or 10. When the wrap is being tied, the markings show which length will be perfect for a specific carrying position. The middle of the wrap is marked as well with a woven in mark. We’ve also designed this wrap to make teaching even easier. Made from best organic cotton in dark blue and natural, the wrap features three patterns dividing it into thirds: diamond pattern, DIDYMOS logo, and solid colour. As it’s all Jacquard woven, the colour palette is reversed on the back. This wrap also features differently textured edges which will help make wrapping even easier!
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!