A deep blue firmament, a silvery moon and golden sun surrounded by a myriad of twinkling stars – This is one of the beautiful pattern proposals that reached us during our December design contest. Woven in gold and silver, the stars, the sun and the moon are glittering on a deep blue background. The pattern is the same on the other side, yet the colour palette is reversed.
This wrap is made from 100% organic cotton and dyed with non-toxic dyes, the wrap is absolutely free from any harmful substances. Soft and mouldable, the lightweight fabric provides perfect support in width and length. It ensures a snug, smooth fit and can be tied in such a way to provide excellent support to your baby or toddler. It has a lovely flow and drape, molding to the wearer and baby with optimal comfort.
Designed by Johanna H. for a Didymos design competition.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!