The beautiful Magic Forest design – fabulous and beautiful in all colours, but especially so in this Berry Linen Blend! The Magic Forest Berry Linen is woven with a classic slate grey cotton for the warp, then combined with fine linen in berry for the weft, creating a captivating sheen to the charming pattern.
The pattern is the same on both sides, but with the colour palette reversed. The fabric is soft and of medium weight, and provides perfect support! With its optimal diagonal stretch, it is mouldable and easy to wrap for front, back and hip carries.
Made from 100% organic cotton and dyed with non toxic dyes, the fabric is absolutely free from any harmful substances. It is a great wrap for carrying newborns yet supportive enough for securely wearing a heavier baby as well. Didymos linen blends are outstanding for their captivating sheen!
Wash Tip: Linen appreciates being washed in lots of water to preserve the integrity of the fibres.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!