Magic Forest Moonlight!
Stunning! The fabulous DIDYMOS Magic Forest design is woven from a gorgeous 50/50 blend combining silver grey cotton with raw white hemp. Jacquard woven, the opulent pattern is the same on both sides, but with the subtle tone-on-tone colours reversed.
A medium weight 50/50 hemp blend, the wrap offers supreme support in width and length. The inherent diagonal stretch gives this wrap perfect wrapping qualities and allows for precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether worn in front, on the back or on the hip.
Why we love DIDYMOS hemp blend wraps:
A bit stiff in the beginning, hemp fabrics break in beautifully to get soft and mouldable. With their temperature and moisture regulating properties, hemp textiles are breathable and well-suited for sensitive skin. They make great wraps throughout the year. Hemp is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics currently available. The plant is very naturally resistant to pests and the growth of the plants require little water. Hemp is a strong fibre and very resistant to insects and diseases so does not require the use of any insecticides or pesticides.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!