A special edition upon a request of Japanese babywearing groups – presenting Prima Maple Glow! This is for all those who appreciate the comfort, softness and quality of DIDYMOS Prima wraps. With the Prima Maple Glow, the pattern captures the glowing colours of Japanese maple leaves in fall by weaving yellow, pink, scarlet red and viola into a lampone red (raspberry) cotton warp.
Prima patterned wraps are great Didymos classics and and perfect for everyday use. Maple Glow is a medium weight, woven of 100% organic cotton. It has a slightly grippy texture that is ideal for securing knots yet allows the fabric to glide for easy tightening and adjusting.
Prima Maple Glow is suitable for carrying babies of all ages and stages, for wearers of all shapes and sizes. Wear your baby on your front, hip and back in a most comfortable way!
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!