Ready for spring? Enjoy the outside together, with your little one cuddled up against you, in the DIDYMOS Prima Marta Peridot Tri-Blend.
The new Marta Peridot is the perfect companion for all activities! It has ideal wrapping qualities and the provides perfect splash of colour at this time of year, and all year round, too! The Prima Marta collection is a special tri-blend weave of cotton, hemp and silk featured the forever loved Prima pattern.
Hemp and silk are left undyed to highlight the fresh green of the organic cotton and the sophisticated Prima pattern while the silk adds a delicate sheen.
The Prima Peridot is a medium weight wrap that is a bit fluffy with a slightly grippy texture which makes it easy to adjust and tie. It is supportive and has perfect diagonal stretch that allows for precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether worn in front, back or hip carries. Once tied, it will stay put!
Hemp fabrics are a bit stiff in the beginning but break in beautifully to get soft and mouldable. They are known for aging well – the more you wear them, the softer they become. Hemp perfectly complements the organic cotton to create DIDYMOS woven wraps that are strong and sustainable and perfect all year round. They ideally suited for carrying small babies and toddlers will also feel secure and comfortable.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!