The Didymos Prima collection has it all – comfort, style, versatility – making it a great baby carrier for every day and for special occasions! All Didymos wraps are completely adjustable for all ages and stages, for all shapes and sizes.
A shimmering triblend, this monochrome Prima wrap will add to the popularity of the Didymos Prima pattern line. The fabric is woven from anthracite cotton combined with raw white hemp and a dash of shimmering, raw white Tussah silk. Prima Monochrome Triblend is as soft as all Prima wraps, with a bit of floof. It has a slightly grippy texture that makes it easy to use and tie. It is supportive and has perfect diagonal stretch that allows for precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether worn in front, on the back or on the hip. Once tied, carries stay securely in place.
Hemp blends can feel a bit stiff in the beginning, but they break in beautifully to get perfectly soft and mouldable. They wear very well and the more they are used, the softer they become. Hemp perfectly compliments our organic cotton to create great wraps that are strong and sustainable, perfect all any occasion and all seasons. They will perfectly cradle a small baby and securely support a toddler.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!