Prima Patina Linen Tussah has a classic Prima pattern woven in a triblend with colours chosen by Didymos fans in a Facebook group live chat. It has immediately taken the hearts of many! The slate coloured cotton warp contrasts beautifully with blush linen and copper coloured Tussah silk adding a ravishing shine and patina look to the wrap.
Prima Patina is as soft as all Prima wraps and a bit fluffy. It has a slightly grippy texture that is ideal to hold knots firmly in place. Though lightweight, it offers perfect support in width and length. The inherent diagonal stretch gives this wrap perfect wrapping qualities and allows for the precise and comfortable tying of all carries whether worn in front, on the back or on the hip. Once tied, carries stay in place.
Linen and silk drape well, they are temperature and moisture regulating and tearproof, and, together with cotton, make a perfect triblend for woven baby wraps. Linen blends may feel a bit stiff initially yet they become so soft and supple already with the first wash and wear.
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For Newborn to Preschool, and beyond.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- FRONT | HIP | BACK carries, with one or two-shoulder variations.
- Facilitates skin to skin contact (Kangaroo Care).
- Custom fit EACH TIME!
- Fully adjustable. Great for sharing - one carrier does it all!
- Ergonomic. Supports anatomically correct positioning for baby.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders - ideal for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual AND longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other amazing articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.
- DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!