The beautiful DIDYMOS Trias makes a new appearance in an all-cotton release. Subtle shades of natural, silver and grey combine for an impressive result! The ecru coloured cotton of Trias Argento is a subtle background which highlights the beauty of the Trias pattern. The combination of silver and slate grey organic cotton yarns add a beautiful silvery sheen to the fabric. The pattern is woven into the fabric using a special jacquard weaving technique so the pattern appears on both sides but with the colours reversed.
Like all our double weave fabrics, the heavy weight Trias Argento provides impressive wrapping qualities. Even at heavier weight, the doubleweave technique makes the textile seem much more lightweight. It is cushy and mouldable with a very comfortable feel on the shoulders. This woven wrap is supportive with a slightly grippy texture which allows for successful tying and adjusting.
All yarns meet the highest organic standards and the dyes are free from any harmful substances.
This woven wrap is perfect for all occasions and day-to-day use. It will make a valuable addition for short babywearing days, be it for newborns or toddlers!
DIDYMOS Woven Baby Wraps include illustrated, easy-to-follow instructions for various ways of tying and carrying.
- For newborn to preschool.
- Very versatile with UNLIMITED tying possibilities.
- Front, hip and back carries.
- Use for skin to skin contact.
- Custom fit each time.
- Fully adjustable so one carrier can be shared between different wearer.
- Supports baby in an ergonomic, anatomically-correct position.
- Distributes weight over both shoulders. Perfect for people with back and shoulder problems.
- Suited for casual and longer wearing periods of time.
- Beautiful designs and colours, all woven from organic fibres.
- Tested to EU and North American ASTM standards.
Are you ready to get started with a woven wrap?
Check out our other helpful articles that are sure to help in getting started with a DIDYMOS woven wrap.
DIDYMOS Woven Wraps are...
- Purposefully woven on special looms for the sole purpose of babywearing.
- Are made from organic cotton (and other plant materials such as linen and hemp) and/or ethically-sourced animal fibres.
- Woven with a diagonal stretch that creates an elasticity in the fabric allowing for the fabric to easily mould to the wearer and baby providing optimal comfort and support.
- Thought to be the most versatile babywearing option in terms of baby carriers since one size will fit all stages of baby development, and many tying variations are available.DIDYMOS woven wraps offer a custom fit for every person regardless of their shape and size. They can be used right from the newborn baby stage all the way up to preschool age. In fact, they are tested to 310 Kg so your baby cannot outgrow your wrap!
- There are a vast number of carries one can tie with a woven wrap, including front carries, hip carries AND back carries, with one-shoulder and two-shoulder options. There is something for everyone!
- Most two-shoulder carries allow the weight of the child to be distributed evenly from shoulders to hips and one is able to wear even heavy children for long periods of time COMFORTABLY!