Mamalila Short Coat for Babywearing
The mamalila short coat for babywearing is a coat for all seasons. The light, weatherproof impregnated outer coat is complimented by a warm quilted lining which can be buttoned in as required. It is also a sustainably oriented product that combines skin and environmentally friendly materials with a timeless design.
Functions and Features
The Mamalila short coat for babywearing was designed as a coat for all seasons. The light, weather resilient, impregnated outer coat is supplemented by a cozy quilted lining, which can be buttoned in as required and ensures warmth on colder days. Alongside the all year perspective, the new babywearing coat meets the requirements of a product which is consistently based on sustainability, fitting to the mamalila philosophy.
- breathable, wind and water repellent with 7,000 mm water column
- suitable as maternity wear, thanks to accompanying insert easily converts to a babywearing coat and yet still perfect for the office
- super comfortable, very warm and yet surprisingly light
- innovative, sustainable mix of material: organic cotton, recycled polyester plus environmentally friendly membrane and coating
- versatile coat made for all seasons and for all weather conditions
- babywearing insert comes with hood and adjustable neck protection as well as detachable lining so that mother and child can individually regulate their warming needs
Ideal combination of high-tech and eco-friendly
- 100% organic cotton
- Environmentally friendly, breathable PU membrane (PFOS/PFOA-free)
- Recycled Polyester
- Wind and weather resilient, with 7,000 mm water column
- High wearing comfort thanks to innovative lining: very warm, yet surprisingly light
- FC-free, skin and environmentally friendly water repellent coating (Bionic Finish® Eco)
Sustainability is of key importance to mamalila when producing clothing, and the short coat for babywearing, with its 100% organic cotton outer coat and recycled polyester quilted lining, is a prime example. In addition, the environmentally friendly PU membrane and FC-free coating help to reduce the accumulation of harmful fluorocarbons in the environment, but also in humans and animals.