DIDYMOS Jersey Hybrid Wrap Doubleface Wool
Doubleface Jersey wrap featuring silver-grey cotton on one face and anthracite wool on the other. The woolen side is warming and cosy whereas the reverse side, the organic cotton side, is particularly soft and gentle on delicate skin.
Doubleface Jersey wrap featuring silver-grey cotton on one face and anthracite wool on the other. The woolen side is warming and cosy whereas the reverse side, the organic cotton side, is particularly soft and gentle on delicate skin. We have a wrap here that is insulating during the colder weather and then in the summer, will help regulate body temperature.
Knit from 50% silver-grey organic cotton and 50% pure, dark grey wool, the jersey wrap it is particularly elastic. Being a hybrid, it combines the best qualities of a stretchy wrap and woven wrap. With the double rolled hems, the hybrid jersey wraps are nearly as supportive as a woven and so are ideally suited for carrying babies up to about 12 kg / 26 lbs.
This wrap is particularly soft, it is easy to tie. Once tied, the knot will lie flat and feel non-cumbersome. Regular width of 70 cm. Hand-wash only. Made in Germany and available in different sizes.
- Fabric Blend
- Wool Blend
- Silver Grey, Dark Grey
- DIDYMOS Colours
- Monochrome Greys and Blacks Appeal
- Didymos Patterns
- Fabric Composition
- 50% Organic Cotton, 50% Organic Wool
- Weave Description
- Knit Jersey
- Machine Washable?
- Care Instructions
- Untreated cotton will shrink slightly during the first wash. DIDYMOS wraps are cut a few centimetres longer than advertised to guarantee the right length after washing. Wash at temperatures of up to 60°C/140°F (medium to hot), on a low spin cycle.
- Style of Carrier
- Stretchy and Hybrid Jersey
- Different Rails
- Yes (a great learning/teaching tool)
- Year of Release
- Country of Origin
- Narrow-width 52 cm (about.20,5 inch); Length varies by wrap size
- From birth to about 24 months (12 kg / 26 lbs)